Thank you - Appreciation Hi-Tea

Dear friends

Just a note to thank all of you for your presence and assistance during our Hi-Tea yesterday afternoon.
It would not be such a great success without all of you. The turn-out was unbelievable. Despite a Sunday whereby it is a family day, toastmasters keep pouring into our function. Even our busy bride-to-be was able to find time to drop by with her fiancee. thanks Lay Kun.

We were such a great team last year - I am going to miss you guys coming to my office for the council meetings, but I do hope we will continue to meet each other in our mastering journey.

Sincerely, I have learnt alot through all of you and have a lot to catch up to be at your level.


Congratulations to Irene for achieving the AG of the Year....To me, all AGs are winners!
.... Remember, winning an external award is not what you hold in your hands...it is the internal reward that you hold in your heart.
this was what I picked this up in one of the Toastmaster magazine and I truly believe in it.
Once again, thank you very much, terima kasih.


Cheers!
Shirley Ooi
Appreciation Hi-Tea Organizing Chair

Division B Secretary 2008/09



Download Hi-Tea Appreciations Slides

MORE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT: Click Here

No comments: