Club Officer Training 2 East Coast


Club Officer Training (COT) is one of the most profound acronyms in my Toastmaster life. Throughout the years, COT had molded me into a better and effective leader. When I was offered as the organizing chair for COT 2 by Division B Governor DTM Meyyappa, I was worried wheter I'm able to execute the task due to my new portfolio at my workplace. Nevertheless, I agreed as I sure of having helping hands whenever needed.

Prior to the COT 2 on 15 Dec 2012, pre-organising matters was performed by DTM Meyyappa by securing Penapisan Toastmasters Club (PTC) to be the host for the event. Organizing COT is definetely a challenge which I found very rewarding for me upon witnessing the east-coast club officers actively participated in the training.

I liked the Moments of Truth session where new club officers learned about their roles and the existing club officers reviewed and re-strategise their club goals. A big “Thank you” goes to NurulSyahida from PTC for coordinating this COT.

Credit also goes to DTM Zaharah and Area B2 and B4 Governors (Ai Ling and Saw Bee) for their assistance. Thank you Division B and I hope East Coast COT will continue to help toastmasters in east-coast region.
 




 By Vince Lim (Kuantan TMC) - Organising Chair

No comments: