Kuching Convention: Theme and Attire for Welcoming Nite & Gala Nite

Dear Members of Toastmasters,

Are you all ready for the Kuching Convention on this Friday until Sunday? I am feeling excited about it as I could smell the fun and the great reunion of all the great toastmasters.

We will definitely pick up a lot of learning points from the convention! Not only that, it is also the time for us to renew our old ties and I know that we are going to create a lot of spark in our life.

Lots of program has been arranged for you and me! We should not miss another great contest and don't forget to support our brothers and sisters who are contesting! Your presence makes a lot of different to them!

Please click here for the theme and attire for Welcoming Nite and Gala Nite.

Life is just so wonderful because of you and me, all of us! So go and pack your luggage, see you in Kuching!

No comments: