District 51 Newsletter - Bulletin 51 (August Edition)

Greetings and Happy Sunday dear friends!

The District 51 Newsletter is now available at the District 51 Toastmasters International website.

Be ready to whet your reading appetite with featured articles by distinguished speakers, information on the newly revised Passion Drive (I) and (II), key reminders to club officers and more!

Share this fantastic newsletter with your club members today, by simply surfing the District 51 TI website and downloading the PDF version of the newsletter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend MIM Toastmasters Humourous Speech & Evaluation Speech Contests on Saturday 15th September, and was warmly welcomed and honoured to be part of such a vibrant and engaging Meeting. The speaking standard was high, and I was enthralled by many of the speakers. Their command of the English language was admirable, and the pace, pitch and pausing awesome. As a new DTM in D73, and on my second only trip to Kuala Lumpur, I eagerly look forward to returning possibly in 2013, and definitely in 2014 for the International Convention. I will cherish the experience, and have already shared this with many TM's in Australia. To Chin, Geoff, Giles, Derek, Lucky, and others that I met I thank you, and to Victor Ong, the Winner of both Contests, Thank you for the ride home and the scintillating conversation.